" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: Scene Magazine phone call today!

Monday, March 15, 2010

Scene Magazine phone call today!

Today I got a call from an unfamiliar number. Usually I would let the call go to voice mail but something told me to answer. It was the writer from Scene Magazine who wanted to interview me about my project. He launched right into his questions starting with, "are you a career actress?". It was clear to me that he only vaguely heard of me and A to Z. I won't ruin the article by telling you word for word what was said but I was able to really catch him up to speed. He also got every url known to man from me including my blog, website and youtube channel. He said he would help me get more hits and ensured me the article would be in this or next week's scene. I thought it was very exciting.

I am hoping to be on WNCX very soon to further promote me and I can't wait for that either!

Let's hope I get a new computer soon so I can get all of my adminstrative tasks for the love project done. Wish me luck! I also will be looking for shooters for scenes e, f, g and h very soon. Any ideas, readers?

Today I heard from a friends friend who is a true Australian. He commented about my scene and Lindy Chamberlain. According to my friend, the fact that he didn't poke fun at my accent was a huge compliment. Good day all around. Tomorrow morning I have another paid shoot for travel centers of America. Will be fun too!

3 comments:

Jay said...

I'm so excited about this!!

Jay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Terri said...

YIPPEE BIG TIME NANCY!! Can't wait to see the article about you!