" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: Todays shoot ... lots of fun!

Friday, January 28, 2011

Todays shoot ... lots of fun!

Today we shoot a scene from It's Complicated. I think it's true to say that of all the films so far, I've never wanted to do several scenes from a film more!  I love so much of it. First of all, it's one of the few Meryl films I would have watched even without the project. It's right up my alley plus it's a Nancy Meyers film.  Yes, that does qualify it as a chick flick and you may not be a Meyers fan but I am a huge one. 

So today I will be shooting with Devon Collins, Mike Kraft and Tom Kondilas and it's gonna be fun!  Then it's on to the Y and Z and I can't believe I'm saying that.  This year has gone by so slowly and so fast all at once.  Thank you to all who have been on the A to Z train with me.  I'm still chugging along and I'm a happy girl!

1 comments:

Terri said...

Can't wait to see your next scene!