" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: It's still here ... spinning all around

Saturday, April 30, 2011

It's still here ... spinning all around

Well, this has been quite the turn of events and I do mean turn.  Did you know that if you have the smallest of boo boo's on your knee, if you look online to do some research you can find out your dying?  Well, more accurately, it's like those medicine commercials that have to cover their butts so they say side effects may include ... the list is long, varied and scary as all get out.  Well, vertigo is apparently just a symptom of a greater disease.  That's some real crap!  I will not be entertaining any of those frightening prognoses.  Instead, I'm going to take better care of myself.  I've been remiss in doing that a lot lately.  I haven't been staying hydrated.  I have not been exercising and I have severely increased my stress levels.  So, it's up to me to turn it all around and then perhaps my head will stop the crazy turning.

1 comments:

Terri said...

oh no! maybe you got water in your ear and that is why you are dizzy? Hope you feel better soon.