" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: Just watched "The Hours"

Friday, January 29, 2010

Just watched "The Hours"

OK, I realize that everyone else in the free world has already seen this movie and truly I did intend to see it when it was released but I never got around to it. 

What to say about this film ... well, first of all I'm still crying because of the movie itself and also because of this huge endeavor I've decided to do, regardless of the obstacles that will surely come my way.  I see possibilities.  I see magnificent collaborations and I visualize the shoots and how they go.  I cannot wait to begin shooting.  I only wish all of the Directors of Photography were already in place, roles were already cast and scenes were already selected.  I'm not sure why, but I think that once these details are set that maybe I can focus on just creating honest, memorable portrayals.  Oddly enough, I know that as this idea grows in my mind, I will never stop with the behind the scenes until there are no scenes to be behind. 

I've already started thinking about getting restaurants on board so the actors and crew members could be fed.  I've already thought about product placement.  Now, you're probably thinking I've lost it.  No one really even knows about this yet and who am I to think that thousands will watch it.  I just have this feeling.  That's all I can say. 

0 comments: