" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: I'm the new and not at all improved Seven Dwarfs

Monday, February 15, 2010

I'm the new and not at all improved Seven Dwarfs

Sleepy, Weepy, Stuffy, Crabby, Stumbly, Slurry and Starving. That's me. How pathetic. Back in the day when I would do a huge performance or have a long run of a show, I would get sick with a cold afterward. It was like my body was shutting down. Now though, since I've been on this health kick for over 2 years, I don't get sick anymore but apparently I do become emotionally unstable! I'm built to go without food here and there but I say it again, Mama needs her rest! I have so many days without what I would call a good night's sleep, that the result is the dwarf thing and my I'm out of sync. I'm having computer mishaps and copy and paste issues that I've never had before. I'm struggling to pick an outfit ... that's unheard of! I've argued with two separate people lately who have gotten in my way ... not a good idea, you know? I'm sitting on my couch conjuring up a fantasy that someone will magically appear with cooked food and feed it to me or at least not mind if I say nothing while scarfing it down. Today is one of the rarest Nancy days. I wish I had a husband. Seriously, it will pass within an hour or two but I wish I had a hubby that was independently wealthy so he could take the day off and take care of me like I was terminally ill. I just want to be pampered, entertained and not do a thing. If I could sit, stare, and open mouth breathe and that wouldn't bother this fictitious hubby, that would be great too. That's all I've got.

By the way, I should be in a much better state. I've got quite a decent amount of hits on my A video, mostly positive feedback and my gig last night went very well. I was the Bonk Babe for a live game show called, Bonk. Very fun, pulled it out, was surprised I was successful. Woodie, who hired me, was pleased ... thank goodness.

My sister, Jenny, came up with a brilliant idea today. It really is. I, however, cannot execute it, not in this state. In fact, I have had to backspace several times in this email to make it clear ... typo central over here. Her idea is to post my first and all subsequent videos on Meryl Streep websites, fan pages and boards. The idea is that her fans could become my fans or could know someone or could spread it around. You see? It's all about getting as much of the world or maybe just the United States to know about my project. She's a smart one, that Jenny. I immediately thought I would ask Terri my tech support and web designer to do all of that for me. I just don't have it in me and again want it to magically appear with no efforts from me.

I know tomorrow I'll be back to the real me, kinda can't wait. I miss that girl.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

do u eat pizzas?