" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: some changes and additions

Monday, February 1, 2010

some changes and additions

I was contacted today about changing the shoot date.  We all have to take the paying work and make that our priority and work around those jobs.  So, I will speak with Greg DelTorto who has so graciously agreed to perform this first scene opposite me, and ask him about his availability. 

I also spoke with Andy Schofield, aka Mr.Networking Extraordinaire, and he said that he may have some contacts that he could speak with regarding art direction for the shoot.  Then, the best thing happened, I mentioned my working on the Australian Accent for A Cry in the Dark and he coincidentally had a book that I was about to order online.  It comes with an instructional CD.  I'm sooooo excited.  I'll get it from him this Wednesday and we're going to catch "It's Complicated" at the theater.  This will be the only movie that I got to see in the theater for this project, since it started.  So, even though it's the last performance I'll do one year from now, I'm going to go watch and enjoy.  I love Nancy Meyers films so I just know I'll love it.

Thats all of the preproduction info for the day with the exception of hearing from other wonderful actors expressing interest.  I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm blessed.  Well, back to Meryl, last night I dreamt about her ... the word obsessed comes to mind.

0 comments: