" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: its almost six AM and I havent slept a wink

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

its almost six AM and I havent slept a wink

Today was the day I was supposed to edit and upload my 2nd installment of my project. Wait, that's a lie. I mean yesterday was the day. It has all become one because I never went to bed last night. Anyone who has read my blog or knows me, has a handle on my love and need for sleep. I'm here to say I didn't get any last night and that does NOT make me happy. What's worse is that I can't even say mission accomplished. We finally got the footage edited to the best of our abilities and then there was no one to help us get it uploaded properly. Gee, I can't imagine why. I mean who isn't awake at 5:11 in the morning just waiting for the phone to ring? So after attempting to upload it a few ways that I truly felt were wrong, we settled for just saving it on the hard drive.

The hope is we can upload it to my computer and send it from there but I have little faith this will happen. This particular installment has been so full of stress minus the shoot day that actually went better than great.

So I'm in the car now with Jay finally headed back home. Keep in mind today was supposed to be a shoot day for me for the "C" film and I really wanted at least part of last nite and this morning to get focused. I'm feeling S.O.L. Right about now. More later. This is one big icky moment.

1 comments:

Jay said...

Yes. This was a rough day. Victorious we will be.