" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: missed a day due to Shooting B! Woo hoo!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

missed a day due to Shooting B! Woo hoo!

Hello peeps. I know some of you have gone by the wayside because there hasn't been enough action here. Well, good news! We shot the "B" scene and it's being edited even as I type.

Yesterday's shoot went swimmingly. We attempted to edit last night but had some technical difficulties. That was OK with me since in my mind I thought we would edit today anyway. Today we have switched computers/systems. The draft of the software we are using is the most recent. The computer itself is nice and fast so we shouldn't have any connection problems. I still have not seen actual footage but I have seen stills and they look beautiful. The lighting is awesome and it was shot in Hi Def! That actually means very little to me other than it sounds really cool and hi tech. I'm sure I will know more about that as my project progresses.

While I wait for Spencer, the editor, to show me some footage, I'm writing to you and working on my lines for my next shoot which is TOMORROW! I need to become Australian overnight. Can I do it? You'll see in two weeks. We'll have that one ready nice and early so I can get the buzz out there in advance. This one kind of snuck up on us.

OK, more later. You will be seeing a video of the credits and the actual B scene by tonight ... I HOPE!

2 comments:

Terri said...

Isn't it great how things turn out. WoW! can't wait to see the next B Scene!

Jay said...

Comment.