" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: lots of behind the scenes, choosing scenes, casting scenes

Friday, March 19, 2010

lots of behind the scenes, choosing scenes, casting scenes

I watched the "T" and "M" movies and selected both scenes. I already contacted one actress about the "M" scene but I'm running into trouble casting some of the male roles. If there were a plethora of Clint Eastwood or Robert Redford types wandering around Cleveland, surely I'd be dating one of them! I also need to write the email to various Directors of Photography and ask them which scenes they would like to shoot. I've been hustling to choose all scenes for the 26 films so I can tell the DPs what my plans are and they can pick their favorites. I also want to get all of the scenes cast asap so that if any other large projects come my way I will be free to do it all with no worries.

Meanwhile I have been getting calls daily about prospective work. I'm on fire! Things are going great.

Tuesday I meet with Devon to discuss the "D" scene. I left a couple of messages for Jeff, the actor who will play opposite me, and I hope to hear from him soon. Ideally I would like to shoot between Wed and Fri of next week so we have time to edit and get it up around March 28th.

Well, as you can tell I'm completely obsessed with my project but its a happy obsession.

I never quite know who is reading this blog, if anyone but I just wanted to say thanks to all of you for your support.
Nancy T

1 comments:

Terri said...

I'm reading. Go Nancy!