" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: so far today, watching and learning

Saturday, March 13, 2010

so far today, watching and learning

On my long list of things to do I went for the items that did not involve a computer, first.

I cleaned my place which always allows for me to work without annoyance.

I chose the "D" scene which is the same I chose earlier but now I must speak with Wendall, Jeff and Devon for possible shoot dates.

I watched Out of Africa and chose the scene. I so look forward to that shoot. We will use green screen techbology so that the background really looks like the African safari.
I took a nap that a would make a newborn baby jealous. After 9 hours of sleep, I did a couple of chores and took a 3 hour nap. I have been catching up on much needed sleep since St. Louis, averaging 9 hours per night. I'm loving that.

I will continue with my list and am adding the purchase of a flexible tripod to my list because I have so much to shoot on my own and that will make a huge difference.

More later.

0 comments: