" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: gonna be blogging from various locations

Friday, March 12, 2010

gonna be blogging from various locations

Tomorrow I will type up a storm. For now, suffice it to say I'm back from St. Louis and I have a ton to do. Here's my to do list.

Make final decision on "D" scene. I have changed my mind because of location and entertainment. Value about 4 times!

Get script and clip and send to Jeff Blanchard (actor) and Devon (Dir of Photog).

Talk to Devon and Jeff about coordinating schedules.

Find out location from Wendall, which by the way, will probably change if I don't figure out what scene I'm doing... Yikes!

Find shooters (dps) for scenes e, f and g for a breather.

Decide which scenes I'll choose for F and G and what actor will play the Clint Eastwood role for G which is Bridges of Madison County.

Clean my place, laundry, bills.

Ok maybe you didn't need to know that last part but life goes on and so I'll sleep. I sure do miss having a computer.

0 comments: