" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: First things, first ... a question to my readers

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

First things, first ... a question to my readers


Full steam ahead. I'm thrilled to have gotten a role in a movie but there are a couple of things I need to do first before I can totally focus on that. One, I need to find a location for my shoot TOMORROW, oh my goodness. Two, I need to prepare for a commercial shoot on Saturday.

About tomorrow's shoot, and I really want your input, I do, I do, I do. Here's the scene. Two people meet in a public place, in the film it was a bookstore. In my scene it could be a coffee shop, book store, a mall, anywhere that two people could honestly run into each other. Then the scene moves to another location nearby. In the movie, they get on the train but in my scene I would be happy just to have them separate into a crowd or a mall or on a street or anywhere two people might walk off to, ya know? SO, I have to figure out where this will be. The people involved are eastsiders so it would be best if it were downtown or towards the east.

The perfect location would be Tower City but there are a ton of permits that need to be gotten and we are far too late for that. Tower City does have a lower level with the rapid station so it's perfection is hard to ignore.

So, my peeps, what ideas do YOU have? Do you know any store owners personally? Do you automatically have a place that comes to mind when you picture a crowd? We can't fly to NYC although that's where it was shot originally and of course would be perfect so what's the best Cleveland location you know? Hmm? Ideas? Bueller? Anyone?

0 comments: