" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: Two posts to make up for my absence yesterday

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Two posts to make up for my absence yesterday

Did I mention that now that Mercury is standing still but appears to be spinning backwards, I no longer can blog from my phone? This fact was quite frustrating last night as I attempted to write 4 separate times. So, today I write twice.

People often ask me why I think facebook is so incredible. I was definitely one of those folks that stayed away as long as possible but I did make the choice that if I planned on jumping on the facebook train, I would do it with both feet and full force. I have been using it as my own personal Nancy Newspaper. I have been posting my scenes, my auditions, my questions and my needs for my project ALL in my facebook status. What is the result, you ask? Well, they answer my questions not only with witty replies but with actual help.

Yesterday I asked if anyone had a connection to a bookstore and today, with one really pleasant and simple phone call, I got my location for tomorrow's shoot! This has been the case for my entire project. I mention I need something and BAM! There it is! Well, thanks to my facebook peeps. Thanks to all of you too! I appreciate the support soooooooooo much.

I have my rehearsal with Michael Cipiti (the actor in the F scene) tonight and we shoot tomorrow! After that, Dev and I will edit the scene and very very very soon, there will be "Falling in Love" starring Nancy Telzerow. Isn't it exciting?!

3 comments:

Terri said...

wow.. life is great, huh?

Jay said...

I can't wait to see this scene!

Jay said...

Also, I finally remember what my google account name and password are! So I can comment without ten minutes of trial and error trying to log in!