" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: Today, so important, like everyday I suppose ...

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Today, so important, like everyday I suppose ...

April 15. Today to some is tax day but to the Telzerow family, it marks the birthday of Chris, my late ex husband and my daughter, Cassie's father. I'm taking a moment to think about how precious life is and how short it can be for some. On a happier note, its also, drum roll please, Devon Collins birthday!!! You know Dev, he's the shooter extraordinaire! He's the man behind the cam. He's the editor with the perfect eye. So it appears I have a choice. Don't I always? I could lament over taxes or Chris OR I could think, whew I'm sure glad Dev was born or who else would be shooting me?! Yep, I'm gonna go with that one. Love to all my readers, if you're still reading. Are you still reading? I hope you're still reading? Uh oh, can't obsess today, its Dev's birthday!!!

1 comments:

Terri said...

(((((((Nancy, Cassie, Devon)))))))