" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: All Aboard!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

All Aboard!

Today is the big day, my peeps!  We are shooting the R scene.  Raft? Check and the woman who was letting me use it for my shoot said we could keep it.  Yea!  I immediately gave it to Mick, who is playing my hubby because he has a family, two kids (one of whom will be playing my son), and they love to do outdoor things.  Voila, my payment or thanks automatically taken care of because of someone else and her generosity.  Actors? 4 checks!  Midday yesterday I remembered my actor friend, John Kolibab ... perfect for the role of the side kick, bad guy.  Spoke with Freddie who is playing the Kevin Bacon role and he's ready to be creepy.  Wow ... and whew!  Muscles?  Well, I am not feeling pudgy these days so I don't have to worry about that look for this scene but I didn't do much to tone. I will go work my biceps and triceps when I'm done with this post.  Wardrobe?  Everyone knows what to wear and did I mention, Dianne, who gave us the raft, threw in 3 life preservers.  Doncha wanna kiss her?  I do!

So, at 2 PM we will all meet there.  Mick will assemble the raft.  I will be running around helping everyone I can, with anything they might need. I will attempt to do a dry run of the lines ... did I say dry run?  lol...  there won't be any water on this shoot but I'm so excited anyway.  Creative House Studios is a very busy place and wildly popular so I'm pretty sure we have to be completely wrapped by 4 PM.  I know for a fact that it will take days for us to do the edit so I don't think it will be a late night.  Really, so much is in the hands of Matt and Brian, who will take the footage, the b-roll and their knowledge of green screen technology and make it flow.  Yes, I said flow and I plan to do just that on my class 4 rapids shoot today ... go with it.

0 comments: