" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: confirmations

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

confirmations

OK, I have 3 out of 4 actors for The River Wild but I am very close to having my 4th and he's actually perfect for the role, don't know why I didn't think of him sooner. I still have not made the calls for the raft but I have a back up raft ... what am I waiting for?  I don't know.

I have done little to work out for this scene but realize that I can make it work, as Tim Gunn would say, anyway.  I have 4 out of 4 actors for the S scene all ready and am just about to secure the actual shoot date.  The jury is still out as to whether or not I'm going to ask another actor to be Garcia ... hmm, we'll see.  That's a lot of peeps to coordinate for one date, plus a makeup artist and  my shooter, oh my!  So much going on with that scene and it's another comedy, will be fun to shoot.

Meanwhile I can take another stab at Bridges of Madison County or attempt Music of the Heart for the T scene (both wild cards) but I have yet to receive the violin and I do need to practice quite a bit before I can do the Music of the Heart.  Actually the scene I selected from that movie does NOT have Meryl playing violin but I thought it might be nice to at least have a familiarity with the instrument and perhaps over the credits, I could play footage of me getting a violin lesson ... could be great although truthfully Bridges is a better contrasting scene in that position.  What will happen, nobody knows.

Am I getting way ahead of my letters here?  I do want to see how much I can do in November so December can be a month where I'm not bugging too many, ya know?  Hmm, we'll see.  Might have to bug my way all the way through February 14.

0 comments: