" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: Backed up Thanks Build up

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Backed up Thanks Build up

So, as you know, I delay my thanks for each scene to once again bring attention to the players and their parts and of course renew interest in each scene.  With that said, I need to write the thanks for the Postcards scene but want to be sure I hear from all involved so I can include the correct links.  Hmm, gonna have to bug someone.

As for the S scene, I have my actors, my product placement, my makeup artist is nearly on board and I'm inches away from a location.  I'm so excited for that scene too. It's another comedy and let's face it, we all enjoy a comedy here and there.  I'm trying to arrange a meeting with the adult actors to discuss our characters and get on the same page.

Then there's the T scene.  I'm pretty darn sure I'm going to attempt Music of the Heart but like River Wild where I did not prep my muscles, I have barely touched a violin so I don't feel prepared.  Plus, that scene requires a classroom filled with kids, a violin, two different sets and two kids who need to say lines.  Oh my!  It's quite the endeavor.  Becky Harper will be playing the Mom in that scene so she's helping me with a lot of the particulars.  If we cannot get it all together pretty darn fast, I might have to put Heartburn in there.  Hmm, we'll see.

So now I'm going to get my fake nails, blonde wig and other special costume pieces for She Devil.  It's going to be so much fun ... I can't wait.

0 comments: