" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: Friday fixin's

Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday fixin's

After getting only 3 hours sleep the night before last, I am happy to report a long nap yesterday and 7 hours of sleep last night.  One large nap today and I should be all caught up because why?  Say it with me - Mama needs her rest! 

I am happy to report that the Prime scene is ready to be viewed and has over 80 hits.  Of course I want that number to grow to at least 100 within the next two hours so I can say it did that the first 24 hours, but who's counting?

Today I have to do all sorts of loose ends items.  I need to mail Marje Rody's coat back to her and a copy of the Willoughby Herald article too.  She left it on the postcards shoot and I'm so glad we found it.  Then I have to call two leads for a raft for the River Wild scene.  Oh and did I mention that the fabulous kid I had all lined up can no longer do the scene.  Here's the thing, I need a father and son to play in the scene but they don't have a single line so they need to be excellent facially but mostly just along for the ride.  So, it would be lovely if I could solve all of those R scene issues today and perhaps work on some more casting for the remaining letters.  I'm not 100% sure about some of the scenes.

Can you believe we're on Q?  There's a light at the end of the tunnel and I'm not sure how I feel about that.  I really want to have a massive party for all involved and still don't know how I will afford that.  I think that if my kickstarter would get any attention, that could do the trick.  I haven't been pushing it much lately because I truly think I played that card way too late.  I should have done kickstarter at the very start so it wouldn't appear that I don't NEED any money to do this.  You see, if I'm all the way to the letter Q, it's a tough sell to say I need cash to finish it.  Or at least if I were considering donating I would think that.  People donate to these projects so they can happen but mine is happening and it's very clear nothing will stop it from happening.  Oh well, enough about the kick in my own pants for not thinking of Kickstarter sooner.  I actually didn't know about it way back then.

HEY, I just looked at my youtube channel and saw that Prime has 109 hits and it's about two hours until it hits 24 hours... we did it!  Yay!

Those are my thoughts this early morning.  I sure hope it all falls into place like so much of the earlier scenes have.  I am blessed.

0 comments: