" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: No rest for the weary

Saturday, October 23, 2010

No rest for the weary

Or is it no rest for the wicked?  Well, either way, I would like more rest but there's just too much to do.  Good news though, I heard from Dawn who co-starred in Prime and she said she's sending our link to a huge network of friends which will mean more hits!  I love hearing that.  So what do I need for The River Wild?  I'll tell ya.

• Confirmation from one of my actors that he CAN do it.
• A kid (during school hours ... yikes) to replace the wonderful kid I had.
• A husband, who like the kid, must be able to do a lot facially since there are no lines.
• A raft ... darn, still have to call those two places.
• And I definitely need to spend some time in the gym so I have a bit more muscle tone.

Other than that, not much. That reminds me, I need two kids for the next scene.  In fact, I need a ton of kids for the next 3 scenes.  Hmm, those will be some shoots that take place on Saturdays or after school.  I also need a mansion for the S scene.  Um, no problem, right?

OK, before I totally stress myself out, I'm going to run.  Meryl Streep, you sure did a lot of different types of movies and for that I'm both grateful and just slightly harried.  Hope you're having a wonderful day.  I will since I've decided to forgo the rest thing.

0 comments: