" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: My Next Move

Monday, November 8, 2010

My Next Move

Tomorrow is the shoot date for She Devil.  I have all that I need except the table dressings and my wardrobe.  Today is the day for that.  I will get it all set and then it will be a go.  My biggest concern is doing this all efficiently.  It needs to go like clockwork.  The home where we are shooting is being "loaned" to me for the day as a complete favor of a favor from a friend of a friend ... no real direct connection here.  I cannot have the family feeling regretful in any way that they got involved.  So as much fun as the shoot itself will be, we need to do our thing and get the heck out of dodge.

Did you write your letter to Oprah?  Did you?  Well, did you?  It's a simple link and can be seen on yesterday's post.  She wants to know who she should interview for her final season and my answer is Meryl Streep and Nancy Telzerow. I hope all of you great writers who are my readers can write a persuasive argument to get us on there.  It should be timely since Oprah and Meryl are committed to doing a film with Sandra Bullock in the near future.

OK, going to go call Peter Sampson now, owner of Creative Design. He's such a wonderful man and I would recommend his studio to anyone.

0 comments: