" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: Good Company!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Good Company!



Today I was on Good Company.  It all went down like this. I was at an AFTRA party last week.  Saw Tom Beres (local news reporter and friend) and he asked me about A to Z. I told him what press I was getting and what press I hadn't yet gotten.  He said he wished he could do more but he would be willing to talk to Andrea Vecchio from Good Company to tell her all about me and my project.  Andrea is one of the co-hosts of the morning show and she invited me within a couple of days to come on the show. See how fast that worked!

So, I went there today but not before I ripped my skirt therefore having to change my outfit.  What I settled on was a grey and black ensemble that ended up matching what Andrea was wearing.  It was kismet ;-) I forgot my purse, passed the exit but got there on time. They seated me in these chairs where they said they wouldn't bore me with details but soon thereafter a make up artist came to slap some primer on my face.  I was ready to go!  They said I would be first up and the intern told me where to sit.  There were two chairs with a nice table in between them.  I asked which chair Andrea preferred and the intern said she doesn't care.  Well, heck, I care .. we all have a good side you know!  So, I went to the chair and was all ready for the camera to swing over to me and for us to begin our interview when they said, OK Nancy, you can go over to the couch now!  Hello!  Those were just the holding chairs.  No wonder Andrea didn't care where I sat.  So, I sat on the couch showing my bad side and proceeded with a fun quick interview.  They asked about Meryl and my choices of scenes.  Overall it was fun.

I'm now downtown because I have an audition for a George Clooney film.  It's only two lines so they will be looking for a specific look.  Let's hope they need a brunette. 

Thanks to everyone who watched and my facebook family who were there with me every step of the way. What a blast!  I love being on TV!

5 comments:

Spencer Jay Kim said...

I am so, so, so, SO, SO, SOOOOO, proud of you!!! That was great! It was charming and funny and informative. If I didn't know anything about the project this would have made me interested! Wonderful job!

Anonymous said...

BRAVO!

You are so polished!

Terri said...

Love it big time! They should of showed some of your scenes too. Next time, huh? Perfect!

Nancy T said...

They should have shown my scenes but I'm now working on another morning show and I'll do better about getting that out there, that time!

Terri said...

YIPPEE! What morning show?