" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: Better get to Planning!

Friday, December 17, 2010

Better get to Planning!

With all the hoopla from releasing the documentary and the excitement from being on Good Company, I never got around to talking with Toni Cervino about shooting the V scene.  I'm really excited about it because she and I used to hear all the time that we look alike and for this scene she'll be playing my sister.  I'm going to call her right now so you can get a true play by play ... one ringy dingy ... two ringy dingys ... three (snort) ... voicemail.  Just left a Nancy T voice mail.  For any of you who know me, that's a long one but content ridden!  I will let you know when she calls back.  I also spoke with Devon last night to put him on high alert that we need to shoot Marvin's Room (v scene) soon so we can have the rest of December off.

So many people watched my segment on Good Company yesterday!  I bet their ratings went up ... lol ... OK that might be an exaggeration.  I hope to go to their site and see comments on the post but I'm not even sure people can comment.  I might be making that up.

Just heard from Toni.  She's leaving town and now I either need to replace her or take a scene from January to put it here.  The title to this post couldn't be more accurate.  Yikes!

Not sure what I'll do today other than plan out January which has 3 scenes and figure out Marvin's Room.  For now, all is quiet on the A to Z front.  Maybe I'll give Liz (my PR girl) a call!  hee heee hhheee

0 comments: