" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: Marvin's Room is in the House!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Marvin's Room is in the House!

OK, so after a lot of back and forth it does not look like schedules will allow that I work with Toni.  Remember I told you about Toni?  She was the one who peeps thought looked like me and we were finally going to play sisters.  Well, the timing wasn't right and we are waaaaaay behind on the V scene so I have recast the part with Molly McGinnis.  Molly is currently in a show at Dobama.  She's a wonderful actor and will do beautiful work with this role.  She and I do not look alike but we'll work on that.  After all, it is all about the performances, right?  We may use her kitchen, which would take care of the location thing.  Next up, I need to get a shooter, editor and I think for this one, makeup would be good.  I'm off to facebook to contact two makeup artists and then I will write an email to my various Directors of Photography.  I'd really love to shoot and edit this early next week so whoever joins in has to be ready to go!

This scene by the way, is another opportunity for the other actor.  It's a beautiful scene between both of us but I think she will be the star.  Hey, if Meryl Streep can share the screen with Diane Keaton I can do the same with Molly and I'm really looking forward to it.  I will keep you posted on my progress with corralling a crew.  I feel like a cowgirl.  Where's my lasso?  Yeehaw!

0 comments: