" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: A Producer? What?

Thursday, February 17, 2011

A Producer? What?

Loads of craziness happening since the completion of A to Z.  So odd in fact that I am either going to make a short film about it or a children's book complete with pictures and narration.  Hmm, TBD as they say.

Then I got a call from Gary who I worked with years ago at Sea World.  He wants me to produce some radio and tv spots for a theme park.  He also wants me to produce a main stage show there and plan some corporate team building type of arena and well, let's just say, a ton of other stuff.  Am I a producer?  I suppose so after this past year of all of these scenes.  The perception is if I could do that much with no budget, imagine what I could do with money in hand.  So, I'm producing those spots and will be working with Gary.  First task at hand was to secure myself as the radio and tv talent and yep, that's a done deal.  That is always the key.  After all, being on TV, Radio in Film is the general goal, right?  YES YES YES.

I also heard from Joe T at BWC yesterday and they have officially secured me for teaching in the fall.  Also, not an acting gig but it pays some of the bills. I plan to restructure that class so that it's better as an experience for all involved.

Today though, in an unexpected twist I was driving down the highway and saw a funny image.  If that isn't life mirroring back to me what's been happening inside, I don't know what is!  I wonder if Meryl Streep ever feels like a nut?!

1 comments:

Terri said...

Wow! A producers gig along with acting and radio! Double wow!