" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: Later that day

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Later that day

It's Wednesday and I'm not quite sure if the week is speeding by or will never end.  Today we went to the studio to record two radio spots for my new gig!  With some very hard work by Jimmy Silver and Joe Miller, the spot will turn out great.  My goal was to have a spot that had some humor, showed off a fun character that people might want to see more of and definitely it was most important to get the message of the client across loud and clear.  I think we did all of that.  Whew!  Now we have to do a few more mini spots on Monday and it's on to the TV pre-production.  Should be a lot of fun.  Can't wait to bring this character to life on camera. 

A to Z feels like a distant memory at this point but I will get back to the marketing of it very soon.  I will be planning a trip to LA around my IB schedule and it cannot come soon enough. I think in light of the snowfall late in March, here in the Cleve, I'm ready for some west coast weather.

I have more to do, much more but I can't write about it at this time.  Stick with me until I get those last two thanks written, k?  I appreciate it!

0 comments: