" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: Sporatic posts

Friday, April 1, 2011

Sporatic posts

OK, so I will definitely thank all who helped me in the Y and Z scenes but for now, Terri, my wonder web designer is at a race with her hubby so I will hold off until she can wave her magic wand and make all of the high points live links.

With that said, I'm soooooooooo busy lately.  I'm neck deep in my new endeavor with my client.  It's going pretty well and I hope to be able to share some of what we create, soon.

Today I have a lunch with the Marketing guy where I'm going to ask a lot of questions about A to Z and the next steps to promote the work we've done.  After that I have a music meeting for my client and then who knows ... I have lots to do.  Just wish I could remember it all.  I probably need to bring my computer everywhere I go, just in case.

So, on this first day of April, what foolish thing will you be doing?  I'm going to stay out of trouble and hope to hear from my sisters today.  Yes, that would be good.

0 comments: