" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: Have checks and not afraid to cash 'em

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Have checks and not afraid to cash 'em

OK, that might not be all together true.  I have a budget for the advertising campaign I'm working on and I have to take about 1000 variables and make them all work within it.  Comfort zone?  Nah.  Exciting?  Um, not even sure.  Will I do it anyway?  Yep.

As I look through my blog and remember my own writing, I do tend to do the three questions thing and answer them my darn self. I guess it's my way of saying I think the same stuff you do.  This week has been a crazy one and they will continue to be.  I might have to write my own thanks for the Y scene and call it a day.  I sure do want peeps to have accurate info in my blog.  Yikes.  We'll see. BTW, I do realize this paragraph is stream of consciousness, just be grateful that I only mentioned these few items.  You're welcome.

0 comments: