" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: stress mess

Thursday, April 14, 2011

stress mess

I keep saying those thanks for the Y scene will be up and running and they are not ... please stick with me. They will be.

I'm in a heap right now.  So many things hanging over my head.  I have to make travel plans for an unknown number of people to do a shoot in a place where we haven't scouted and everyone is just a bit confused about how we're going to make this happen.  I originally wanted to shoot it all here so I'm way out of my comfort zone.  Gotta fix that.

My Mom's business needs a sales person.  I began helping her with that but I've been absolutely swamped with getting this production stuff just right and so I've not done much more than writing and trying to find a replacement for me with no luck.

Casse's purse was stolen so we had to get the locks changed and replace her ID and I've been  helping her look for a job. She got a tiny offer to do some dog walking but it would have me bringing her to Cleveland Heights about 3 days a week.  That's a commitment that I'm very hesitant to make.

Uh oh ... tummy hurts.

0 comments: