" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: Working my way through the dizzy

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Working my way through the dizzy

So, here I am blogging on Sunday night but I wanted to only blog when I could have some good news.  I'm far less dizzy.  I'm setting goals for the week and they include me not being dizzy at all so I hope I achieve them.

1.  I want to wrap up this blog with the Z thanks and an overall reflection of A to Z with Meryl and Me.
2.  I want to wrap up the TV commercials post production which is dependent on me and my team.
3.  I have about a thousand personal chores that I've been neglecting including laundry, and returns to the store.

I was about to write do something pampering for myself but I think just staring at the wall after I write all of my team their checks for a job well done, will be pampering enough.  I'm sure there's much more I need to do but this must be my focus and then I will get back to the rest of my life.  Hmm, wish  me luck!

0 comments: