" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: Wow, it's been nearly a week

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Wow, it's been nearly a week

I had no idea it had been this long since I blogged which shows how crazy busy I have been lately.  Above is a blooper from one of my previous shoots for a theme park called Indiana Beach which opens today!  This was one of our first takes where the bird runs into me and I couldn't quite get through it without laughing. 

Unfortunately, there hasn't been too much laughing since the shoot for many many many reasons that I cannot name.  The only thing I can say is I'm fine.  I'm cool and collected.  The thing is, I can only do my very best.  If my best isn't good enough for a situation, I really don't mind because I know that's all I could do.  Then it's no longer my problem ... which is a good thing!

0 comments: