" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: In California

Thursday, August 11, 2011

In California

I know I don't write often but I figured I'd touch base when in la la land. Gosh, I love it here. Besides the fact that the industry I love is everywhere and touches nearly everyone, I love the traffic. I love the crazy amount of vegetarian choices on every corner. I love the inexpensive mani pedi salons. I love the organic produce! I love the mountains and so many of my very dear friends are here too.  I have yet to come to Cali where I don't think this is where I belong.  In so many ways, it's made for me.

So here I am, staying with my dear friends Kelly Sullivan Walden and Dana Walden, her hubby. They are so kind to let me sleep in their spare room.  They live in a tree house so to speak. It's way up a hill and it's sooooooooo cool.  I might take some pics and ask if I can post them.  What an amazing experience.  LA has so many incredible neighborhoods and places to live and of course I love that too.

While I'm here I'm going to catch up with many friends, go to Samuel French bookstore, take some workshops, and get new pics for work. I will try to write daily so I can remember this trip and share the coolness with you!

0 comments: