" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: Mama's reading ... she really is!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Mama's reading ... she really is!

I just found out my Mama has been reading my blog. Now, unlike Julie Powell (my blog inspiration), whose only reader was her Mom, I thought my Mom wasn't reading at all! I was wrong. She just read everything and wrote me a nice long email about it. She caught the bug ... the Nancy bug! Woo hoo! I didn't even have to guilt her into reading it, one of my sisters told her the way. This could be one of the things she does for lent, read my blog.

Anyway, I am excited about that and the fact that I'm getting closer to the 500 video views mark. I think tomorrow is my D day though. By D day I mean the day to talk to Dave and find out if he's on board for shooting my next scene. I already know that the release of this one will be later than I would like and the uncertainty has gotten a bit overwhelming so it's time to take the bull by the horns ... or at least cut the crap, as Mom would say! I have to know and so I shall. I really understand that Dave is busy and I'd rather let him off the hook if he just can't do this one. I also know that planning to replace him will take some effort so I'm sure he'll get why I have to bug him yet again. I've written him two or three times and called once since not hearing about his commitment on dates. Would you say that's bugging? I would ... ick, don't like to be a pest but you know!

I'm going to facebook right now and writing one more little message ... poor Dave. I don't want to scare him away but this project takes some planning! Wish me luck and I'll let you know what I hear.

1 comments:

Terri said...

Here's to hoping Dave comes through! Go Nancy!