" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: Nancy Commandments

Friday, March 5, 2010

Nancy Commandments

1. I will be grateful for every opportunity that comes my way, including those painful learning curve ones.

2. I will cross promote myself and all of the contributors to do my best to get ALL of us work.

3. I will learn accents, or whatever crazy task is involved in a given movie without wimping out and switching selections.

4. I will showcase my talents while doing a justice to the actual content of the movie as it was written.

5. I will handle each problem with all of the patience I can muster.

6. I will realize that this is MY dream so it's up to me ultimately, to believe in it.

7. I will expect and welcome criticism but never allow it to deter me from my decisions.

8. I will stay true to my original concept, random movie selections, creating my own version of the real movie, bi weekly releases, internal growth in every way.

9. I will do my very best with each step realizing that my best will vary day to day and also knowing that I cannot beat myself up for that fact.

10. I will do all 26 scenes and air the last one on Valentine's Day 2011. I hope you're with me and everyone you know is too but regardless of the attention or lack thereof, I'm doing this for us.

2 comments:

Terri said...

nice

Jay said...

You tell it, sister.