" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: new developments

Friday, March 26, 2010

new developments

I just went to look for costumes for Jeff and I, since we're fairly interchangeable I figured that would be easy. It turns out finding a white robe-like garment with a sash isn't all that it's cracked up to be. I'm starting to consider ambushing church choir members in the parking lot after a concert. It might be easier to find matching garments and in our sizes. I'm pretty sure attacking unsuspecting choral folks is a sin but sometimes one has to do what one has to do ... sorry, Mom.

On another note, the location is iffy at best for our next shoot. We keep going back and forth between two spots and the availability for those spots changes by the minute. I THINK we will go for Tuesday, if Devon and Jeff can make it ... oh please, oh please, oh please. We need to do it Tuesday because then we could shoot in the day time, edit at night and have it posted by Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest. Considering Sunday was the exact 2 week mark, Wednesday is not that far off and will still keep us on schedule. Which reminds me, the schedule for the "E" scene is completely untouched. I have to find someone to shoot it. I'm pretty sure I have a location, if my dear friend Jimmy remembers he said I could use his house. It is already cast. So all I need is to hear back from the master make up artist who I contacted to do my face for the "E" scene and we would be set. In summary, that's one make up, one director of photography and any crew members that the DP needs. Oh boy, I sure do hope it comes together easily.

Remember when I said I wouldn't be going to the AFTRA event on Monday since we were shooting? Well, it now would appear that I can attend. However, I don't think it would be smart for me to commit to being the actual entertainment since I've got sooooo much to do before Tuesday. Hmm, we shall see how it all comes together. I'm still sleeping well, just so you know. Either I've gotten so used to the amount of stress that each shoot brings or I've got so ridiculously tired that I can't stay awake. No one knows for sure.

I also have yet to charge my flip camera because it would involve me installing the software on a computer that is not my own and I think that's not a cool thing to do. So the credits for the B and C scenes will come your way when they get there and not a moment sooner.

2 comments:

Terri said...

Darn about the flip software. Can you load the software just so you can charge it and and add in your video to your blog? Then delete the software when done? Too much work? Just a thought.

Jay said...

I hadn't been on your site in a while. That's a respectable number of views on the videos!!! And getting higher every day! Congrats.