" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: house sale and away from the project for a day

Saturday, April 24, 2010

house sale and away from the project for a day


Hello my peeps!  How are you doing?  I'm talking to you like this is an email and also like you might actually tell me how you are.  I guess I figure since I constantly tell you how I am, it would be great to know what is keeping you busy.  Anyhoo, today I finished helping "The Jimmy" with his house sale.  He's moving soon and he needed my pushy attitude to keep the customers at bay, whatever that means.  It was a great success and we're still selling more on craigslist.  As a side note, if you need any furniture, crystal, silver, china, or art, let me know.  I think I have the hook up!

I wrote to Larry Nehring about being in the F scene and as far as I can remember, which isn't too far, I think this is the second time I've written to him.  I haven't received any word back yet but I hope to really soon. I was reminded by Jimmy that the end of the month is near and I think I was imagining that I had a whole extra week.  That's some imagination, huh?  Oh boy, I hope we can get this together.  I still have to send him the script and we have to learn our lines, get costumes, a location and oh, I need to call Devon.  Of course, I cannot call Devon if I don't actually have the other actor and Larry is perfect for the role.  Oh boy, I'm going to have to call him which will mean I'm a bugaboo if he's received my emails and just not had the chance to return one back.  Oh well, it is what it is, right?

I'll let you know if my bugging is successful very soon.  Goodnight all!

0 comments: