" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: shoot, shoot, darn

Sunday, April 11, 2010

shoot, shoot, darn

Tomorrow I have an 8 am call for a commercial where I get to be an extra. By the way, the words get to be were sarcastic but of course I am always happy for the work. Shoots like these involve a ton of ironing, packing and I have to be hair and makeup ready first thing in the morning, yikes. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for overtime and an upgrade!

The next day, my shoot for The Love Project is a definite go! My location is confirmed. I have the awesome Devon on board once again! My actress, Cathy Albers is going to be wonderful. I even heard from a makeup artist although she's not confirmed yet.

So what's the darn? Well, I didn't find the tax document I needed so that means I may have to add all of my receipts again and I have to be done before the 15th. That's a big darn, I'd say.

Yippee about the shoots though!

0 comments: