" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: Very long commercial shoot today

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Very long commercial shoot today

The call time was 8 am. I was relieved to find out the location was downtown and not an hour away. The first shot was with Ben Stein. Ok, everyone say it with me, Bueller? The second shot was with Shaquille Oneill and let's just say one of them was funny and charming and the other was way too preoccupied with the cheerleaders, though I won't say which.

We wrapped at 11 pm which meant we went into way overtime. That always spells more money. I'll take it!

Tomorrow we shoot the E scene. I was able to connect with a makeup artist but our shooting schedule didn't gel with her schedule. Oh well, it will be great to work with her in the future so we'll focus on that. Meanwhile this means I have to age myself with practically no supplies. The worrying about it might be helpful in this instance.

I have an audition before my shoot too and some errands that must be done before that. Looks like I will chill on Wednesday and not before.

Great news though, Devon is shooting it and it's gonna be great!

0 comments: