" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: Thought today was Sunday and I didnt post since Friday

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Thought today was Sunday and I didnt post since Friday

Clearly I was wrong. The day that just ended was Saturday so it appears I'll get another crack at Sunday. Its just as well since I feel a bit behind.

Dir of photography needs to confirm

Location needs to confirm

Haven't heard anything from makeup so I must learn that real quick. I'm adding about 20 years to my age.

I have a shoot for a commercial on Monday so I need to pack for that.

Hmm, what else? As a side note, my place looks like the homeless has been crashing here. I've been looking for an important tax document and tore everything apart. I wonder who will clean that?

That's it for this late Saturday or actual Sunday post. More later, on the real Sunday.

0 comments: