" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: Special thanks to all involved in the "E" scene

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Special thanks to all involved in the "E" scene

The list of people who contributed to the making of the "E" installment is short. That just goes to show you that you don't need quantity nearly as much as quality and quality is what I had!

Devon Collins did his thing once again. He shot, directed and edited the scene. He's a busy guy and works a lot but is always ready to take the call and make things happen on your set. You can reach him at devon@stimulifilm.com or check out some of his work here, http://www.vimeo.com/stimuli

Catherine Albers played the role of Ann. What a trooper she was, so professional, really on it. You saw her, amazing. Cathy will be directing Our Town next spring. She can be seen on the internet giving a video lesson with the Michael Chekhov technique. She's the Associate Director of The Great Lakes Michael Chekhov Consortium. Her website is catherinealbers.com. Go there, contact her and hire her. You won't be disappointed.

Jimmy Silver provided the location. He also is the owner of The Reel Thing, Cleveland's premiere recording studio. Jimmy is both a friend and one of my favorite audio engineers. For the E scene Jimmys role was that of a best friend. He opened his home to me and my crew. He even got my bag that I left behind. You know the bag, the one that had all of my makeup and costume choices in it. Super Jimmy delivered it to me and offered to help Devon move his gear out of the house. In other words, he was there to lend a helping hand and his own home! Who could ask for anything more?!

Terri Negron is my web designer and I love love love her. She provides all of the images on my blog after she reads my words. Yes, she's the one with the magic wand who makes it all pretty. She recently designed my new A to Z flyers and business cards. She does it all! Go to her website and use her for all of your graphic design needs. http://www.fengshui5.com/design.html or email her at terri@fengshui5.com.

Thanks to everyone. You are so appreciated!

0 comments: