" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: It's a Wrap!

Saturday, May 22, 2010

It's a Wrap!

Today is the party for the wrap of the film, Lilith.  Apparently it will be released either on DVD or in theaters about a year from now.  I was supposed to go back on set and shoot two more scenes where I was a shadow but I'm thinking as I already anticipated that they used one of the stand-ins as the shadow to save money.  I totally understand this philosophy since it was a low budget film but I was a bit disappointed not to go back on set.  I really liked the cast and crew.  They were a great team.  So, I guess I'll see them all tonight.  I sure hope all of my favorites are there.

My daughter, Cassie has been home more lately so I've spent just a bit less time on A to Z to be with her.  I'll get back to it though.  I can't let my offspring vere me off course.  lol... I never call her that! 

I wrote to Wendall about the H location but no word from him.  I heard from Devon that the 31st is definitely out so I think we'll be shooting one evening on May 26 or 27.  I can't wait to have it all settled.  As for settled, my tummy isn't as bad as it was.  My sleep is as great as ever, been averaging 9 to 10 hours per night and I'm getting more organized.  Whew.  OH and my Mom made some yummy cookies so I hope to swing by her house soon to munch those down. 

Gotta run to my party soon.  Have a lovely weekend, my peeps!

1 comments:

Terri said...

Can't wait to see it! Congrats Nancy!