" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: Unsettled

Friday, May 21, 2010

Unsettled

I have this overwhelming feeling that I'm supposed to be doing something.  Is there a party I'm supposed to be hosting?  Am I meant to meet with someone?  I'm not sure what it is but I just may be forgetting something crucial.  What an icky feeling. 

I haven't heard a peep from Fox. I'm waiting to hear from Devon and Wendall about the next shoot.  I just heard from Jennifer who will costar with me in the J scene and she's psyched.  My PR meeting for Thursday was postponed.  I'm still on deck to talk to two other PR peeps and for the life of me I cannot figure out what's under my skin.

So if it's your birthday or I'm supposed to meet with you or I promised to deliver your baby, I'm soooo sooo sooo sorry that I missed it.  There's always next year, the follow up meeting or your second born. 

0 comments: