" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: Sunshine and behind the scenes!

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sunshine and behind the scenes!


I took a couple days away from blogging for a couple of reasons.  One, I wanted to let my thanks sit for a while because I really am so grateful to all who help in my project and two, I Cleveland has about 3 sunny days a year so I gave myself some down time.

Here's what's up with A to Z:  H will be shot on Tuesday in a kitchen with an island.  Need I say more?  The actor I'm working with is perfect for the role, Devon will be on hand and Mike Kraft is my connection to the location.  If it sounds all good, it's because it is!

I've been working on the I scene too.  Chuck Chubbuck of C-Squared Communications will be directing me with Adam White shooting.  I'm hoping to snag a make up artist because I need to look homeless and it would be great to get some teeth that reflect a lot of years of dental neglect!  We're working on the location.  The scene takes place in a church or a chapel.  It's a scene where my character sort of gives a confession out loud.  She kneels in front of a statue of Jesus or Mary with many candles around and speaks her mind!  I'm not sure what church or chapel would want me to shoot in it so that is the first order of business on Wednesday.  I'm sure I'll find something.

The J scene will most likely be shot in Mansfield, Ohio.  Jennifer Enskat, a very talented woman, is co-starring and her boyfriend is a shooter so he's going to handle that aspect.  They are working on the location so I just have to determine if we need a makeup artist and what to do about costumes.  It's a period piece set in the 1930's.  It should be very fun to dress in that wardrobe.  It will definitely take me back to my murder mystery days.

The K scene is being relocated to Ohio, from the Chicago area.  I originally had Jay Kim shooting it and a friend of his acting in the Dustin Hoffman role (Kramer vs. Kramer) but that actor got a gig so I'm going to recast and stick around here.

Why am I telling you all of this?  I don't know.  I guess it's just to let you know that the wheels are turning even when my fingers aren't typing.  I hope you're all enjoying this warm weather because I sure am.  Vitamin D, here I come!

0 comments: