" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: Time to Juggle?

Friday, May 7, 2010

Time to Juggle?

I heard from the actor I want to use for the G scene and he's not available until July!  Omg. That's only workable if I take another wild card movie and slip it into the g installment slot. If I do the switcheroo that would also mean that my filming of gala The Bridges of Madison County, would be during a month that I have two other scenes to shoot. Basically I would be pre-shooting it for December or some other month that's far from now. I know it sounds confusing and believe me it is. The question is how bad do I want this particular actor?  He is the perfect talent with the right height and  age which is imperative for the role. There are other actors in town who have one of the characteristics but not all three. Hmm, I've got some thinking to do. I will sleep on it tonight and make the decision tomorrow. BTW, I got ten hours of sleep last night!  Who says you can't catch up?!

0 comments: