" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: updated movie list and G scene decision

Monday, May 10, 2010

updated movie list and G scene decision

Peeps are always asking what's left on my list so rather than have you scroll and search, I'll just tell you.

G - Prime
H - The Hours
I -   Ironweed
J -  Julia
K - Kramer vs. Kramer
L -  Lions for Lambs
M - Marvin's Room
N - Music of the Heart
O - One True Thing
P -  Prairie Home Companion
Q - Postcards from the Edge
R -  The RiverWild
S -  Silkwood
T -  The Bridges of Madison County
U -  The House of Spirits
V -  She Devil
W - Heartburn
X -  Out of Africa
Y - The French Lieutenant's Woman
Z - It's Complicated

For those of you really paying attention, some changes have been made to my list.  I've switched some of the wild card letters to cater to actors.  I'm so excited about these scenes!  The one film missing from the list that you may have seen previously is The Seduction of Joe Tynan.  The only scene in that film that was good was one where they were in bed and undressed!  Mom will be thrilled that I nixed that one.

Drum roll please ... The G scene is officially selected from the movie, Prime.  It's a comedy.  The scene is very funny or at least meant to be.  There's some racy dialogue but it's very very necessary for the scene.  My actress is Karen Kawolics and we're shooting it at her home!  That's a location and talent all wrapped up into one. I'm thrilled to be working with her. I usually see her at auditions or when we book the same job so it's rare to get time together.  Thanks so much to Mandy who offered to step into the role at the very last minute.  I love you dearly.  You're a sweetie. I'll let you know if I need you in the future.  That would be so much fun!

0 comments: