" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: Can't decide what to do next ...

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Can't decide what to do next ...

I'm working on getting my own wireless at home so that I can easily sign on without having to worry about sharing a network.  I'm also about to tackle the Flip camera issue although The Jimmy did offer to have me delegate it to him ... hmm, that's sounding better every moment.  My blackberry scroll ball is only working side to side and up but NOT down so I cannot get on the internet from my phone.  That usually fixes itself within a day but after reading about my tech problems yesterday, you can probably see why I wonder what the heck with me.

I have to prepare for my meeting with Jennifer and Andy who will be working on the J scene with me.  I'm very excited to shoot with them so I thought I'd print out the script and be all ready to go!  We're going to eat at Taste Buds for lunch tomorrow and the food there is yummy with a capital MMM.

I have this overwhelming feeling that I'm supposed to be doing something but can't think of what it is for the life of me.  It's like having yarn wrapped around my finger only spending the whole day wondering what it's for and where did I get yarn anyway?!

Oh well, that's it for now. I'm going to go to a thousand websites until it dawns on me what I'm supposed to be doing.

0 comments: