" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: Q, R, S

Monday, October 25, 2010

Q, R, S

Well, by the skin of my teeth, I got a hubby and son to play in the River Wild scene this Wednesday.  That means that after I have a final confirmation on one other actor I will have the entire cast set to go.  I have the shooters, 4 to be exact :-) and the location.  The raft?  Well, I still have a few more calls but I do have a back up raft.  Now I have to learn my lines and be sure I look the part.  A little working out is in order.  Biceps?  Where are you?  It's like calling a puppy ... well, a muscular puppy anyway.

I just created the script for the S scene and it's another comedy.  I think after seeing the Q scene, it's apparent people do love a good comedy. I'm with you, guys!  Me too!  The Meryl interview has quite a few hits too and it seems like whenever I put The Best and Meryl Streep in the title, the hits keep coming!  Hmm, makes a girl think, ya know?

0 comments: