" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: Streepers Unite

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Streepers Unite

Today I awoke to more Streepers requesting my friendship on Facebook or accepting my request.  Then I got the sweetest post on my wall from one of them, "My God, Nancy Telzerow is amazing".  As I always do, I have been posting my link to the scene from Prime, constantly.  She must have watched and perhaps checked out some of the other videos too.  Anyway, Streepers are Meryl Streep's fans and there is no rule in the universe that says that have to be mine too, yet they are ... here they are ... oh so wonderful.  One of them, Cate, an actress in Canada, has posted my link on twitter many times and given me shout outs about my work.  They are all tremendously supportive.  I couldn't be more appreciative.

Weekends have me rather quiet.  I was asked to do something on Friday night but was too wrapped up in planning and catching up on some me time and then Saturday plans fell through but that was ok.  I'm just so focused on A to Z that sometimes I am not sure how great I would be as company anyway.

Haven't heard from Mama in a while.  She was very nice and baked me a cake for my birthday but I never got over there to eat it. I'm pretty sure life will go back to normal after February 14 but I don't want it to be as though this all never happened.  It's so important to me. I might have to leave the state out of embarrassment if I don't have something huge happen before it's all said and done.

No word from Meryl Streep or the Ellen camp either but I know Liz is doing her best to reach out to them both.  Hmm, guess we'll have to get more creative but to be perfectly honest, just accomplishing what I have on my plate now seems like a big enough task.  I need a fairy godmother to come down and grant me 3 film connections that will catapult me to working incessantly!  That's what I need and so I must create it.  Happy Sunday to you all :-)

0 comments: