" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: Cassie's Birthday

Monday, November 29, 2010

Cassie's Birthday

Today is the 21st bday of my daughter.  She is now legal for anything and everything ... hard to believe.  She still seems so young to me.  Why, it was just yesterday that she was rolling her eyes in the Prairie Home Companion scene ... actually it was a few months ago.  It was like last week that she was stealing my clothes ... well, actually maybe last night.  Hmm, so much has changed and nothing has changed all at once.

That's true of my A to Z project too.  Meryl Streep is still on my mind. I'm still watching her perform and I'm still hoping she catches one of my performances.  I would say more but maybe I'll just bask in the glow of Cassie's candles on her cake and know that I'm proud of both of my babies ... Cassie Lynne and A to Z with Meryl and Me.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice post. I really love reading these types or articles. I can?t wait to see what others have to say.