" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: M.I.A.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

M.I.A.

Missing in action... yep, that's what I've been.  I haven't blogged as much, haven't been answering calls or emails, just taking a well needed break, I guess.

I have so much to do to finish off my season that I found myself watching old episodes of Mary Tyler Moore and longing for the simpler days.  Actually, I was more accurately noticing just how funny that show still is.  Can't beat the classics right?  It's like Meryl Streep, her performances hold up a life time.  Even if the movie is out of date and the topic is stale, her performance is still golden.  Ah, Meryl.  Gotta love her.

What's she been doing lately?  After her stint on Lisa Kudrow's Web Therapy, Meryl went back to DC to give another talk about Women in History.  I love that she speaks on behalf of women.  I love that she has causes about which she feels passionate.  I would just like one more thing from Meryl ... well, you know what that is.

So I'm going to go back and stare at my wall for a minute or day and then I'll be back hitting the trail hard.  I was asked to do about a hundred things this weekend and I told all I was busy, which is true, I'm busy getting my energy back.  I'm a little low in chi these days and Cassie came home for a bit, so that can be draining as well.  Better get back to it, busy busy busy bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, yep  more sleep for me.

0 comments: