" " " A to Z with Meryl and Me: This is a test of the emergency broadcast system

Thursday, November 4, 2010

This is a test of the emergency broadcast system

dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

And I will pass the test with flying colors, just like Meryl Streep would. 
The test is to see if I can give the guys enough space to do their jobs without being an antsy kid ... you know like the 4 year old who can't wait for her dessert?! Yep, that's how I feel. I'm way too anticipatory. Is that a word? I think so.

When it's all said and done, no one will know the pains that poor Brian and all of us went through to make it happen and it will most likely be just fine but while it's happening, doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot.  This is MY test to see what I'm made of ... whatcha got, Nancy T?  Yep, that's the card on the table.

I'll tell you what I got.  A level of patience I did not knew existed.  The ability to smile in the face of adversity.  The strength to barehandedly take down a Grizzly.  OK, so one of those isn't true but I try to smile, anyway.

She Devil?  I just spoke with Doug, another great location lead.  He's going to check with his wife, if she says yes it's a go!  It will be great.  I just left a message for my makeup artist.  OH gosh, it's really coming together.  What a fun scene that will be.

I better get working on the T scene ... maybe T is for Nancy T ... hmm, that has me thinking!

0 comments: